At Wanawong Retreat, our aim is to offer you beautiful, comfortable accommodation while maintaining the ethos of "value for money". Wanawong Retreat is waiting to surround you with country luxury, tranquil privacy and capitvating views over the Otways. You're the ONLY guests, with your suite all to yourselves. We believe in stepping lightly on the earth, so we have solar panels for electricity & hot water and capture our own rainwater. Our organic vegetable and orchards are tastefully netted (due to the abundant birdlife) and keep us supplied all year. Guests love the home grown seasonal fruit and jams we provide.
Your suite has the following inclusions to keep you happy, cared for and comfortable.
- Bathroom with shower & bath
- Your suite has a kitchenette with microwave, toaster, kettle & small fridge
- Queen sized bed in bedroom with single & queen options available in the generous lounge.
- Wood heater & split system airconditioning
- TV/DVD & free Wifi
- Quiet and peaceful garden setting
- Views over the Otways from your room
- Balcony, terrace & BBQ facilities
Kangaroos, wallabies and wide range of birds are regular visitors.
Bookings are essential to avoid disapointment.
Wanawong is a two hour drive from Melbourne, with easy coach access for large groups.
Plenty of sheltered seating is available for those wishing to have morning/afternoon tea or lunch on site.
Toilet facilities are available.