What our guests said...
- "Sublime view, beautiful garden, roo's, kooka's and other birds. Great shower, surprising and lovely stars. Thanks." Anne K.
- "Beautiful place and gardens. Wonderful breakfast. The kids enjoyed the fireplace and the games, lego & books. Very thoughtful hosts! Hope to return one day." Choo Family
- "Two nights are not enough to enjoy the whole beauty of this place" Guido & Georgia
- "What a wonderful place. A comfortable and warm 'apartment' and stunning garden. So relaxing. Thank you for your warm welcome and breakfast each morning. Hope to return one day." Lil & John
- "Thank you for your friendly welcome coupled with discretion. Hospitality in slice of heaven." Sara & Tony
- "Gorgeous views & ample amenities inside & outside the property. Superbly tranquil & peaceful. We can even see the stars from our bed! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, will definitely be back when we are in the area. :-) Thank you, Janet & David" Gary & Ysabel
- "Absolutely delightful - amazing garden, peace & quiet - just the birds! Idyllic, everything catered for." Liz & Rob, Scotland
- "All the way from Holland, we enjoyed the stay in your lodge, even saw wallabies!" Hans & Edith
- "Beautiful gardens & amazing views, warm hosts, yummy breakfast & extremely clean." Rosie & Manouch
- "We came here to show our friend from Finland the Great Ocean Road and some forest. Nice surprise with the kangaroos! Lovely place, clean, quiet, awesome view, awesome breakfast. Thank you!" Kala & Janica, Melbourne & Finland
- "Brought family visiting from Fiji to see 12 Apostles & Great Ocean Road. We all enjoyed this amazing retreat and enjoyed the surroundings." Priscilla & Segon
- "Our third Wanawong stay. We now check availability here before planning dates from the UK: it's a must. Let the peace and wildlife and Janet and David's hospitality blow jet-lag into oblivion." Chris & Heather, UK.